Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello.

A quick hello to let you all know we're alive and well! Project "pack the house, but not your sanity" is.....going. And going. And will somehow be done by Tuesday. That's when we load our life in a uhaul and on Wednesday we'll be heading to our new home! I speak for both of us when I say we're soooo ready. We've had a whole year to 'prepare' for this, so at this point my attitude is 'let's just get this show on the road'. That being said, I don't really think it's hit me yet. And to be honest, I'm not sure it will until we're a couple weeks in. I'll keep you posted.

In other news, Jude added a new word to his vocab today. That fine list just keeps growing! Besides cheese, shoes, daddy, bath, pup, and mommy, Jude can now say balloon! Of course he says 'boon' but that's even cuter.

It made the entire oil change worth it.

No comments: