Monday, November 26, 2012

Something cute

We just got back last night from our wonderful Thanksgiving trip to Omaha.  Minus the 4 pukes (twice to Omaha, twice back.....not very happy Jude inherited my car sickness) everything was amazing.  I already miss it!  It's still weird to me that we don't live there.  Good thing Christmas is right around the corner, cause I can't wait to go back!

But before we get into Thanksgiving, I have to share some random pics that I found on my cam.  Have I told you lately how much I love my little man?


The time Jude ate without a highchair








The time Jude ate in his new booster

Oh hey Jude (and Elmo)



"Mom, seriously, I'm eating here...."





Why is he such a big boy?





Playing outside










That face says, "Momma, I hear something...."

That face is looking for it....

That face sees it!

BAM!  Hands up....we hear an airplane!

Background story:  I told him one day that airplanes go way up high in the sky.  I put my hands way up in the sky to show him.  Now he always immediately puts his hands in the air when he hears an airplane.

It's pretty much to die for cute!

   
Ending the day mowing, as usual 




So there you have it.  Something cute.  Something very cute. 

Be back later to unleash a million more pics.  I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

No comments: