Friday, July 12, 2013

To remember

You guys, the sweetest thing happened today. 

It all started when Jude started 'making' lunch in his oven.  To my surprise, this was our lunch:


You're right, he gave me only an ice cream cone that was perfectly cooked in the oven.

But what happened right after this just broke my heart {in a good way}.  He looked at me and said, "payers momma" which translates to 'prayers momma.'  Ahhh I died.

Again I am reminded that they totally pick up on everything you're doing.  Lesson: Do good things!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Greetings Gabrielle! Adorable post! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be able to answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com when you get a free moment that would be great!