Monday, September 26, 2011

Explosion of Love

That's how I've been feeling lately.  Like I'm going to explode with love everytime I see this little guy.  Even if he does wake up at 6am on the weekends (luckily he went back to sleep on Saturday til 8:30 after I gave him his pacifier).  His smile melts my heart.  Does it melt yours too?







Gets me every time.

As I told you earlier, Jude got baptised!  Yay!  It was a great day and I have a ton of pictures that I need to put up.  But I just had a quick break in between classes so I wanted to show you these.

You know, for a Monday, it's going pretty well.  Hope you feel the same.

Oh I forgot to add...I've been playing around on my new favorite website, picnik.com.  That'll explain the funky pics and judes written everywhere.  It's my latest obsession.  If you want to waste time and tweek a few pics, that site is calling your name. 


No comments: