Monday, February 13, 2012

Something Cute

Someone has learned how to keep himself entertained these past few weeks......


....with a granola bar wrapper and a towel on his head:




With his cell phone and other toys:




With Daddy's toys:

And Daddy's drinks:

With his walker:


With his mobile that we have since taken down:

With his soaps and lotions:




With his toys yet again:








With his ocean tunnel:


And all of that playing has led to a transition from sun room to playroom at our house (oh how a baby takes over).  We learned early that we'd need to block that small child off from the rest of the house (he was escaping, that little stinker!).  So I made an impulsive and successful trip to Toys 'R' Us (which I try to avoid at all times...they just so happened to have the best deal on what I needed) to find the playpen.  It has saved our lives!


I must say, Jude has gotten much better at entertaining himself the past month or so.  I knew I had to break him of the 'I can't be anywhere but momma's arms' habit quickly, and so far it seems to be going ok.  Amen to that!

On a different note (musical, that is) I loved the grammys last night.  Adele was fab to the O and Paul McCartney sang one of my favorites, Golden Slumbers.  Amazing!  I sing it to my Judebug because it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard.  Here is the performance in case you  missed it:





No comments: