Thursday, December 12, 2013

The big 2-8


Did you know my husband is a youngin'?  Technically speaking, I might be a cougar.  Love is love though, guys!

Actually, he's just 354 days younger than me. So for these next few days, we'll both be 28.  What's that quote though...."The older, the wiser?"  I will remind him of it.

On a serious note, we are so lucky to have him in our lives.  He works so hard to support us and I am so thankful he allows me to stay at home and take care of our kids.  It was a priority for both of us that I stay home to raise our kids, and I thank him for the sacrifices he makes to make it happen.  He works long hours, sometimes overnight, with some heavy situations that I can't even believe are in his hands (literally life and death).  He's a pretty amazing guy, and I'm lucky to call him mine.





Enjoying his birthday present.  And duh, this is totally the new way to game...


Happy Birthday, my Love!

No comments: