Monday, October 20, 2014

Auddi & Matt visit STL

It's super hard not living close to your best friends.  I honestly can't wrap my head around the fact that this will probably be my reality for.....well....ever? So basically, I try not to think about it, and just enjoy the times when we get to BE together.

right back atcha lovebugs (and this is totally still on our chalkboard wall...)

A storm was coming in, and if you live in CA, it's unlike anything you've ever experienced!







These two are seriously the cutest.  And I'm not talking about Jude....even though he's cute too.









I wish we lived closer!

2 comments:

auddi Leos said...

Just saw this!!! We miss you so much!! And those kiddos of yours just keep growing! They look so much bigger since these pictures... I wish we lived closer, too! I guess you can't have it all. Love you!!! Ps That storm was pretty intense and we loved the minute by minute updates on the tv!!

JH said...

Gaby - we just looked at these pics again and we can totally see some similarities between little Lucy and Helen :-) Crazy how much these kiddos are changing!