Monday, October 20, 2014

Lucy turns 1 (in March)

Once upon a time, there was a little girl who turned one and her mom finally got around to blogging about it when she was over one and a half.  But you  know, you win some, you lose some.

We decided to head back to Omaha for Lucy's birthday.  Since we were traveling, we played the bday super low key.  Lucy was able to celebrate 3 times: her actual birthday night, the next day at Nana and Grandpa Hasiak's and the day after at Grandma and Gramdpa Anthone's house.  Here are a few rough snapshots of the visit.  Maybe one day I'll be that mom who edits and brightens every pic before tossing them on her blog.  Or NOT.  Here are saw raw pics from our super fun time in Omaha!




Great find Mason and Aunt Jen!!
























we didn:t even have a cake....Dr. Anthone to the rescue!


some people get festive









IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO













We found out another cousin was on the way! Due in less than a month now!

It's not my party, so I'll sleep if I want to


2 comments:

JH said...

Great pics! And, I say it's a win if it gets posted at all...no matter the date. Pretty sure Mason's birth story is still in draft form!

JH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.