Monday, July 18, 2011

hello friends

Someone noticed his friends today for the first time while swinging away in the best invention ever.  He has really taken a liking to that thing and his mother has taken a liking to the fact that he has taken a liking.  Win win!




His little head bobbed back and forth as he was following the birds.  It really was the cutest thing!


In other news

Jude made his first outing to Goldberg's this weekend.  It's my family's favorite restaurant and we go all the time.  My family is so funny, we are restaurant clingers.  As soon as we find one we like, we stay very loyal.  In Pasadena it was El Portal.  Here, it's Goldberg's.  Not only do we go to the same restaurant over and over, we all, for the most part, order the same thing each time.  I wonder what Jude would order....


Oh, we sit in the same spot, too.  Unless it's crowded, then we have to go to plan B.  We're very predictable.




It was Joey's birthday on July 12.  Haps B old man!



cuddling with Gram


I found my baby praying the other night.  So sweet.


We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Caitlin on Wednesday.  I can't wait for my best friend to meet my baby!  Get here now!!

1 comment:

auddi Leos said...

Hope you guys are having lots of photo shoots while auntie Cait is there!!!!