Saturday, August 20, 2011

Polka dots

....are kinda my thing.  I love them.  I think they are cute on almost everything.  So when I was at TJ Maxx yesterday and spotted these



I immediately fell in love.  Not only are the polka dots fabulous, the yellow is the exact yellow in my kitchen.  I looked at them and then told myself I didn't need them.  So I walked away.  And down the aisle I saw these:



and decided that I was totally in love.  That green was pretty much screaming my name.  They were perfect.  Not only did they have my name written all over them, they were on clearance.  Even more me!  So can you believe I talked myself out of them?  I kept on shopping, leaving them behind (I know, risky).  And as I was at the other end of the store I asked myself, who are you kidding......go get those dishes!  When you're ever in that situation the only right thing to do is buy them.  And I'm so glad I did. 

After our shopping trip, my companion was exhausted. 

He likes to sleep with one eye open.

And when he woke up, I thought it was a good idea to have a photoshoot.




He is seriously the happiest baby in all the world. 


After our busy day, we went over to my parent's new house.  It's an old house in the heart of Fairacres.  It hadn't been sold in 45 years.  Which means a few things.  1.)  My mom was immediately in love.  2.)  Jude will learn how to strip wallpaper at the age of 3 months.  3.) It'll be incredible after my mom gets her hands on it.  The best part?  It's in walking distance of our house.  Jude and I hope to walk on over today and take a few pics.  Happy Saturday!

No comments: