Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So, where were we?

I'm typing one-handed as my sweet Jude bug is sleeping in the other.  Yes, that's how determined I am to update this poor, forsaken blog.  So much has happened since I last posted.  Speaking of my last post, I know my video isn't working but I have no idea why.  Anyone have any ideas about what could be wrong?  Any help would be appreciated.  Because although I love the slideshow, I didn't make it just for my own enjoyment. 

Other than trying to get the video to work, my best friend Caitlin paid a visit to meet Jude, Jude turned 2 months old and I started the dreaded 'w' word, just to name a few.  Let's catch up......

Cait meets Jude










We miss you so much Cait!  Wish we lived closer (what's new)

Randoms


someone loves his baths .....



..... and looks so darn cute after them.


You know you married a good one when you receive these even after your husband has had a 14 hr day.  Gol I'm lucky.

We love going on walks!


Just noticing his other friends,

And yes, he does love his momma.

A lot.

I leave the room for a minute and this is what I come back to....



Mind you he started doing this a week or two before he was 2 months old.

This speaks for itself, does it not?!


This lil' man loves being in the arms of his old man.


Jude turns 2 months old

I'm posting a million of these because a.) I couldn't choose and b.) you can see his little personality.

determined to get the photoshoot done judebug

fighting judebug

upset judebug

I'm more interested in tv than pictures judebug

hungry / the thinker judebug

bored judebug

I can't believe we're still doing this judebug

attentive judebug

squirmy judebug

gangsta judebug

scrunched-up judebug

stretched out judebug

boxing judebug

smily judebug

smurking judebug

2 month stats
weight: 9lb 4oz (4th percentile)
height: 23.25 in. (60th percentile)
head circumference: 38.5 cm (15th percentile)

Jude, you are such a little string bean.  You are perfect and we love everything about you!

(Yes, still typing one-handed.  I didn't proof read either.  More to come later if I'm feeling ambitious...)

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

So glad I checked the forgotten blog tonight! First of all, I love the part where I made an appearance. That was such a fun time and I enjoyed every minute being with your family. Second of all, get out of here!! THose pics are freakin' adorable and your labels were spot on. My faves are "the thinker" and "squirmy" judebug.

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Rolling over already?!? He sounds like he will be a handful, albeit a cute and adorable one :)

P.S. I am impressed with your one-handed typing skills. You did way better than I would have!