Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just thinkin'

The other day I started to think about how fabulous our wedding day was.  Sure, it was hotter than sin, but it was perfect.  Since I was feeling nostalgic, I looked back at our wedding photos and it made me miss all of my good friends who shared that special day with me.  This is my petition to all of you to move with us to the Lou (rhyme!).  Pretty please?  I need all of you in my life again!

 


When I started looking through my pictures I found these of Grandma Helen

           
                    



 I found this one too.  Shout out to Renee!

 It brings back great memories.



I'm beginning to wonder how I ever planned a wedding without pinterest!  Apparently I managed.  Looking back at these pictures sure makes me feel like I'm reliving that day.  What a great day to relive!       I miss you all tons!

No comments: