Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This season

Ok seriously, I love FALL. Then again, who doesn't?  Sweats, coffee, blankets, heaters, changing colored leaves, stroller walks outside while we still can, pumpkins, halloween decorations and the general sense of happiness that abounds.  Not to mention that the holidays are right around the corner!  But I won't jump ahead just yet.  Don't these just make you happy?




I made them for a football party a few weeks ago.  I found the idea on pinterest of course.  Which reminds me, gotta add college football to the list of things that makes fall so great.  We even have a little Husker to make football season even more exciting this year.




here he's channeling his inner Bo....Nebraskans, you know what I'm talking about.

go huskers

 In case you were wondering, I'm totally diggin this time of the year.

1 comment:

auddi Leos said...

I love your pumpkin krispie treats!!! And JudeBug, too!! Really want to meet that little love of yours. Since I'm commenting now, I'll comment on your other post, too, Yes, I will move to St. Louis with you. Wow, that was easy. Ok, maybe I can't move, but I will definitely come visit!!!! Jude will be so big by then. Hope you are having a marvelous day!!!! Back to Pinterest.....