Monday, October 24, 2011

Two things

This morning I have two things to share that have nothing to do with each other except my love for them.

First is my little judebug.  Now that he's almost 5 months old I suppose it's time to post his 4 month pics dontcha think?

4 months












look how big he's getting

He has rockin abs because this is what he does 90% of the day.  His mommy needs to learn from his example.


We took these at night so they are darker than normal.  I can't wait til we get our super nice camera soon.  It'll make my pictures so much better!  Since we've gotta get the best deal out there, we're probably waiting to see what black Friday and cyber Monday have to offer.


 Someone started rice cereal this past week.  Here are his last photos pre food!


Someone can't wait

For the record, he loves food.  He opens his mouth like a little birdie as he waits for the airplane spoon to makes it's arrival into his mouth.  It's adorable.  Then half comes right back out.  Sort of adorable, but not really. And after it's out he decides he needs to rub it all over everything. Not adorable.  I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot more laundry from now on.  That, or I'm going to invent something that holds his hands down and head straight.  Sounds terrible.....I'll work on it.

second thing
Besides the introduction of food into Jude's life, there was a reintroduction of sorts into mine.  I am super excited that Coldplay has a new album coming out.  I've literally played this song hundreds of times this weekend and still can't get enough. 



Don't you just love it?  They never let me down.  Makes my Monday that much more bearable!




No comments: