Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Out my window



                                        



Yes, it's snowing.  Jude's first snow!  At least it waited until after Halloween to grace us with its presence. Unlike that one year when we took our engagement pics in the middle of October with a nice coat of white on the ground.  Annoying.  But today I'm not annoyed.  You know what this means?  I have full permission to listen to Christmas music.  And yes, that's exactly what I'm doing right now......with a warm cup of coffee in my hand and slippers on my feet.  

So what does Jude think of snow?  Well, I think he already has the right idea....that's my boy!


But it didn't last for long.  He woke up which gave me the perfect chance to show off his new bib.  Isn't it cute?  I got the idea from pinterest.   I like it because it's functional and sentimental.  I used one of Grandma Helen's sweatshirts to make it.  I made a few others, too, because they were so easy!  I'm sure if she were here she'd love them.  Thanks GG!


Ok, so you wouldn't believe how much stuff we've been up to lately.  When I get the time I'll have to let you all know about our trip to St. Louis, Halloween, and pretty much everything in between!


1 comment:

JH said...

I love the bib! You are so on top of things. Check that project off the list :-) Adorable picture of little Jude bug and his daddy watching his first snow!