Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Birthday

Today is my birthday!  I have to say it's been the best one yet for two reasons:

1.) We're on Christmas break! aka no work for 2 weeks
2.) I got to spend all day with my little guy.

I'm just so in love.  27 will be a great year!

Also, meant to show you Judebug's new trick.  He's been busy with it for 2 weeks now. Keeps us very busy........








 Yep, he's pulling himself up.  on everything!  And occasionally this happens:

 Which is why we have pads on all our hardwood floors now.  I thought I had so much longer before I needed to 'babyproof' this place.


 Here are a few more of him in action.













Now if I don't lose the baby weight with all this action, please help us all!

2 comments:

JH said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!

auddi Leos said...

Just thought you might like to know that in my head I caption all of these outrageously adorable pictures. Ex. "Oh, hey mom, I know this Adele song is your jam. Let me just put it a little bit louder for you!!" or "I wonder if DaVinci used sponge brushes." or "Ok, the floor is approximately 4 feet away, how many stuffed animals will cushion my fall?" Love you tons!!