Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa? I know him!

Apparently Jude and Buddy the elf don't have that in common.  The whole time poor Jude couldn't figure out who this crazy man was.  Must take after his momma.  I never did like, you, Santa (Sorry, I have to be honest around here. Remember when I wrote you letters telling you I was scared that you could 'see me when I'm sleeping," and could 'climb down my chimney'?  I hate to say it, but those things are creepy.  Did you like how I tried to make up for it by trying to convince you that, despite my dislike for you, I should be on the good list?  If it makes you feel any better, I wrote the same sort of things to the Easter bunny.)

Anyway it was really cute to see how Judebug reacted to Santa.  Santa even found it funny that he was so curious.



 Here's to ho ho hoping (sorry, I had to) Jude's on the good list!

No comments: