Sunday, December 4, 2011

Canon bomb

Hey peeps!  Friday was amazing.  Sitting on my front porch was my Christmas present to myself:







Merry Christmas, me!  A silhouette cameo!  Can you say hello handmade holidays?  (Sorry family/friends, we're going the homemade route this year).  If you don't know what this thing is, it's a die cut that cuts pretty much anything from paper to fabric and all the designs are stored online (no cartridges!).  Basically, completely up my alley.  Can't wait to share some projects!

As if that wasn't enough, there was a little UPS tag on my door saying that our new Canon Rebel T3i camera was here!  When it rains it pours, doesn't it?  So we drove to the UPS hub at 7:45pm on a Friday night to pick it up so we could have it over the weekend.  Our little Judebug cried the whole way home.  We weren't sure why but now I feel like the worst mom on the face of the earth because when we took him out of his car seat and pulled off his hat it was sweat city!  The poor man was overheating!!  Sorry Judebug.  I didn't know it was possible to overheat in 20 degree weather.  Lesson learned.  Despite that minor detail, I'm so glad we went to pick the camera up because it snowed about 3in the next day and we just stayed inside and tried to figure the darn thing out.  I'm sure once we do it'll be great.  But until then, these pictures aren't too shabby!


sleepy baby

hi messy house!







no joke this is his poo poo face!  Em, you did it! you captured the poo poo face!









I forgot to mention that today is Jude's half birthday.  I have a 6 month old?!  Nuts!  I didn't quite get his official monthly pics done yet, but here is a little Christmas card preview.







I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Jen M. Hasiak said...

oh my goshhhh!!!!! Jude bug in lights...SO. CUTE!