Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Step by step

There's a small child in my house who decided to take his first steps last night! What to you ask? Oh, just some coke point bottle caps that his father likes to stockpile near his table. Our son knows a deal when he sees it! We're already so proud of him!

So about those steps....well he has been keeping his balance pretty well for the past week. I had this feeling his walking wasn't far off. Last night when we were playing he started eyeing the bottle caps. He looked at them then looked at me, waiting for the go ahead, with that stinkin cute smile of his. I gave him the good to go and he stepped with his left foot then regained his balanced. To my surprise he then stepped with his right foot! It was to die for cute! I was one excited momma! We tried it again, you know, to make sure it was real. Sure enough it was.

Today he wasn't as into it, but at least Daddy got to see a few steps here and there. Thank you, coke points, for the bait.

No comments: