Thursday, December 27, 2012

Little things

There's nothing quite like a cozy bed...and hopping in at 9. I gotta savor these early nights, because soon enough I'll see 2am {and 3 & 4...} for reasons other than a quick bathroom run. Seriously, March will be here before we even know it!

Which reminds me... I'm preggers. 27 weeks preggers to be exact. Do you believe me? I was all over the blog when I was pregnant with Jude; posting about every little detail and a pic to go along with it. I sorta feel bad that this pregnancy is flying by and I haven't paid very close attention. I guess that's what happens to those poor second children {I would know. I'm one of them}. I haven't even taken one belly bump pic. I should really get on that...

Until then, I want to just show you my adventurous firstborn as he 'kick kicks' in the 'wa wa'. This child needs to get in swimming lessons ASAP. He has no fear of the water whatsoever, and instead does everything he can to freak out his mama as he dunks his head in all the way under {and pops up with a smirk}. Get a good look folks, you just might be seeing the next Michael Phelps.

Nighty night!

No comments: