Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013, is that you?

I don't care what anyone says, it's still Christmastime.

Our tree is still up.  Our lights are still on.  Our nativities are still out.  And by golly, I'm still drinking coffee outta deck the halls and other various Christmas mugs.  Deal with it.  Oh, and Manheim Steamroller is still the music of choice for naptime.

So since I'm still in the holiday spirit, how bout I share with you our Christmas morning.  Technically speaking, our Christmas took place December 26 because we were flying home from Omaha on Christmas day.  (By the way, I don't think I'll ever be driving back to Omaha again.  Did you know it takes an hour by plane to get to Omaha from Stl?  Totally beats 7 hours in a car, and this time, we had no throwing up!  Jude was seriously the best flyer ever!)

Christmas morning at our house

Do you have a beverage warmer?  Honestly, it's the best purchase I think I have ever made.  Before this I would warm my coffee in the microwave a zillion times and still not finish it.  Now my coffee stays warm the whole day (which is how long it usually takes for me to finish a cup)





He loves when elmo is his "elper".  That's because I always call him my helper when we go to the store. 
And they're off to do some shopping!



Please don't kill me for this...it just screams "Christmas morning," so I had to.

Do you see those bins back there?  They hold our Christmas stuff.  They sat out so long that I figured we'd just keep them out until we put the stuff back.  Convenient!


And if this works, here's a video from Christmas morning!
I hope you all had as good of a Christmas as we did!

I'll be back later to share with you one of my 'goals' for 2013...get excited!

No comments: