Thursday, May 17, 2012

haircut

Someone got his first haircut Monday night.  I gotta admit, it was way overdue, but how could I part with those curly blonde locks?  

from this:





to this:











Oh, it was emotional.  What in the name am I going to do when he goes to Kindergarten?  Also, you better bet your bottom dollar I cut it myself.  There's no way I could justify spending 20 bucks on a baby haircut!  Totally against my nature. And can I let you in on a little secret?  His daddy goes to the same barber.  Just another way to save the moola!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

professional hair cutter... check! you do it all :) great job on the trim - he looks adorable! i can see why you waited though, that hair is so precious! btw- i am still in love with your hair. length is p e r f e c t, color is awesome (who knew your natural color would look so great? - i wonder if mine will hmmmmm.).. end result: do not change it!!