Friday, May 25, 2012

It just happened

People, this is the moment I've been waiting for since I was like 15. As of 2 hours ago, when I walked out those school doors, I became a full time mom!

I am going to miss everyone at St. Joan so much though! Seriously, how did I get so blessed to work with so many dynamic, fun, inspiring people, each one bringing something so uniquely special to our amazing community. If you are one of those amazing people i'm talking about, thank you for everything. Drinks and chatting (a few of my favorite things!) are in order!

With that being said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about the next chapter of my life. I find it to be the biggest blessing to be able to stay home and raise Jude. I can't believe I'm here!

So, let the good times roll, buddy!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

congrats mamacita!

auddi Leos said...

Awwww, so happy for you!! I know you'll enjoy every second of it. And JudeBug is such a lucky boy to have you!!!! infinite x&os!