Thursday, May 17, 2012

Morning

Just a glimpse at a morning in our life. (When I'm not working...oh summer, you can't come soon enough! {4 more days. totally counting})

So Jude can't get enough of seeing himself on the iPad. You know it's bad when your 11 month old comes up to you and demands to see the baby. I swear he says baby (ok not really, but super close). He does, however, have daddy down pat.  He spends a good part of his time walking around the house in circles with his sippy cup saying 'daaaaaa-deeee'.  Getting cuter and cuter with his talking everyday! The other cute thing he's doing now: following directions. Please note that when I ask him if I can have the remote, he gladly hands it over. That's right, learning to follow directions early! Must be the teacher in me.


No comments: