Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2 weeks and Father's Day

Jude turned 2 weeks old on Saturday and he spent it hanging out with some visitors and even made it to a cousin's wedding reception.  He didn't know what to do with himself considering the fact that he's been cooped up in the house (and doctors office) all day.  I didn't know what to do with myself either.  You would've thought I'd never been out in public before in my life.  We survived though, and after that big first adventure, I'm feeling much more confident about taking Jude out of the house.  Had to happen sometime, and I'm glad it happened sooner rather than later.  We even made it to both Grandpa's houses for Father's Day!

Leslie came to meet Jude and brought him the cutest baseball outfit and sunglasses.  I can't wait for him to wear his shades.  Thanks Les!

Not to mention how much Jude loved you.  You had the magic touch!

Roommates!  Emily and I that is.  Emily, her husband Jordan, and their adorable 4 month old Jack came to hang out for a while on their way back to Iowa.  Look at us with our boys........so much has changed since sophomore year of college.

Jude wasn't sure about our excursion at first.

but toughed it out.  Whatta boy!

Ok I can't get enough of this outfit, especially those sock shoes.  Obsessed!

Chris's Aunt Karen was in town for the wedding and got to hang out with Jude on Father's Day.


Aunt Jen aka Aunt Jennifer aka AJ with Jude.  We still have to figure out all the aunt Jens.  So far, Jude has 3 of them.  Yes, all of my sister in laws are named Jennifer.  What are the odds?!

Look at that little guy.  Happy Father's Day Christopher!

Happy Father's Day to my dad!

Grandma and Grandpa

Oh hey guys

Yes, we do have the same dress.  No, neither of us got it in Omaha since Omaha doesn't even have the store.  Funny.

Uncle T and Uncle Alex

hahaha I love this pic

Grandpa did you already teach him the punch dance?

Good morning Daddy!


I just can't get enough!

No comments: