Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Thousand Words

Summer's off to a great start!  We've gotten so much done and the weather has been gorgeous.  Can we please just keep these 70 and 80 degree temps?  It makes for a very happy pregnant lady. 

So you ready for my super-busy week in pictures?  My cam and I are becoming best friends.  Isn't that great.....I feel like every mom should be best friends with a cam.  I'm just preparing myself to snap snap snap away at our little one!

Travel System
I'm sort of obsessed with this travel system aka stroller, car seat and carrier all in one!  Here it is the day it arrived.  Good thing I have a man who can put together all these baby things.  I haven't touched one thing yet ..... yay hubs!








Ta da! Love it!


The bump


38 weeks - angle 1

38 weeks - angle 2

39 weeks (and feelin' it)

39 weeks (look at that bump!)

Baseball Game
On Friday night my family and I went to the Creighton baseball game at the new TD Ameritrade park.  It was the perfect night for some baseball.


Em swung in just in time




The new stadium is fab.  Can't wait to see the College World Series played here later this month.


Memorial Day
It was seriously the ideal summer day here.  I woke up and cut this watermelon which I have to say totally set the mood for summer. 



Then I made this peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread from scratch.....I have no idea what got into me but I'm not complaining (and neither was Chris)


School Baby Shower
As I said earlier, my coworkers threw me a storybook baby shower on the last day of school.  It was so cute!  Now Beaner will have some books to read!  Thanks everyone!






Wowzers.  What a week!  How did all of this NOT push out my little love?  Went to the doctor yet again today (hopefully the last time before labor!) and she was so excited about my progress.  Dialated 3cm and he's definitely dropped.  I'm crossing my fingers he comes before or on his due date, which is June 5.  I've felt some weird things down there for the past 2 days and the doctor thinks those are pre-contraction contractions, maybe those Braxton Hicks that everyone talks about.  It seriously just feels like there's a balloon blowing up in my stomach and deflating every few minutes.  They aren't super painful yet, which means it's not time.  Isn't it strange that I'm eager for some pain?  Never thought I'd say it, but pray that I experience some pain soon.....could mean he's ready for his big debut!

1 comment:

JH said...

You are so cute! The pictures of Chris putting together the travel system are priceless. Great job on the baking too :-) Hope the rest of the pregnancy is as comfortable as possible for you.
Matt and I can't wait to meet the little guy!