Friday, June 10, 2011

Everyone Loves a Cake Pop

I should've guessed when Caitlin said to watch out for a package (that was edible) that it would be cake pops.  Her and Jonny made them famous at their wedding this March.  They are so good.  No, really, I mean to. die. for. good.  Thanks Cait,Jonny, Susie and Kenny for sending these our way.  Adorable and delicious?  Yes, please!







And Auddi sent this cute handmade card.  I love handmade cards!  This one is totally going in his baby book.  We love you Auddi and Matt!



Jude took his second bath the other night.  The first bath at home with Mommy and Daddy.  He didn't seem to mind it.  It was probably because of the turtle towel, dontcha think?





And all cozy after the bath...






More random shots....








1 comment:

auddi Leos said...

Yay! You got the card!! Jude is looking so big already!! And you and Chris look so happy to have him home. And now that I saw the cake pops I'm pretty much going to have to order some for myself. love you all a ton!!