Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Did anyone else notice that the site was down for a while?  I was going to blog as a procrastination strategy Thursday night while grading, and I wasn't able to.  It was painful...I had to actually work the whole time.  Worst part of all, I kept on thinking of all the things I would write if I could.  What is that about our human nature?  We always want what we can't have.

First things first, my beautiful mom celebrated a birthday this week on the 11th.  I know I'm a little late in wishing her a happy birthday on here, but it's ok since I did spend the day with her in person. Which, even in this day and age, is still the priority, right? 


Isn't she gorgeous?  I hope I age like her.  These are my parents on my wedding day last June.  I was just a tad bit obsessed with my mom's dress.  She matched the wedding colors perfectly! 

She had a great birthday which may include some very exciting news this summer or later (other than baby, of course) that I can't wait to share, but I'm told I can't yet. 

Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!

No comments: