Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Sunday Without a Baby?

Guess who's due in exactly a week?!  Yep, our little Teaner Beaner!  I woke up this morning, looked at Chris and said, "This could be our last Sunday in a while...or forever...that we can sleep in."  After contemplating that for a second, we both turned over and slept more.  We're not exactly what you call morning people.  Either way, it's crazy to think how much our life's gonna change in the weeks to come.  Very surreal....in a good way.  We absolutely cannot wait to meet our baby.

We're totally ready for him to be here, too, thanks to all the wonderful baby showers we've had.  Here are some pictures that I've been meaning to post!

The first shower was at this really cute little house turned restaurant called Come On Into My Kitchen.  We enjoyed delicious salads, yummy treats, and some super cute baby stuff.

The hostesses Aunt Mary Jo and Barb

My grandma!  Our baby will be her 10th great grandchild.  Doesn't she look stellar?

My mother in law, Mary, and my sister in law, Jenny

Here I am at 37 weeks

My sister in law Jen, my sister Lauren, my mom, and my sister Emily


My cousin Jeanne made this amazing diaper cake!



My friend Leslie got this for me at the hospital gift shop.  Les, if you're reading this, everyone was obsessed with this necklace, including me.  So cute!

Jenny and Grandma Helen.  Beaner will be her 3rd great grandchild!









Gramps crashed the party! 




The next shower was held at my Aunt Paula's house.  It was an ice cream social.  If you know me, you know just how perfect that is.


From aunt Lauren

We're not telling too many people the name, but aunt Lauren knows it.  That's why she got this onesie.  Our clue is...think the Beatles



My aunt Suzi made a few onesies for Beanie.  She sews on these adorable details.  I can't wait for him to wear them!




My cousin Ashley made this diaper cake.  Isn't it amazing?

Evidence of the ice cream social.  YUM!

And here I am at 38 weeks!

Thanks to everyone who came to the showers.  We love all the stuff and can't wait for him to be here to enjoy it all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you like the necklace! You are too cute! Can't wait for the big day!