Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last week at this time...

It was exactly one week ago when my love graduated from medical school.  What a huge day!  What a huge accomplishment!  Apparently he's wanted to be a doctor since he was little.  How many of us can say we're actually doing the things we said we'd do 'when we grew up'?   Absolutely fab if you ask me.  Anyway, here are some pictures that will hopefully capture all the graduation events if you weren't able to be a part of them.

The Hooding Ceremony

                              





There he is, signing the contract!


Jenny and Matt, Chris's sister and brother




Great gift from his aunt Karen...he used it that night to partake in some celebrating.

We bought this gazebo last year and were so excited to use it for the party

All done, and it looked great!  Not to mention those lights came in handy.

There's a doc in the house!


Graduation Day

Chris is there somewhere

There were a bunch of different schools graduating...like nursing, pharmacy, doctor of philosophy and several others.  The med students are the ones with the white and red hoods.



It's like where's waldo....can you spot Christopher?



Christopher's proud fam

Christopher's proud wife.

From graduating to cole slaw making.  This guy can really do it all!

Almost time for the party




Two 6 foot subs later.

Besides the fact that Christopher actually graduated, and the weather was perfect and the company was amazing...this was my favorite part of the party.

Gram and I in the baby room...she was probably in the middle of giving some good advice or something.

Umbrella lights, I love you.

gazebo lights, I love you too.

This girl crashed the party!


My favorite card that Chris got...

despite your political beliefs, you can't argue this one.  It's 100% true!






1 comment:

auddi Leos said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! I wanted to tell you that the mother of the family I am babysitting for out here is prego and due next week. Also, she asked if Kasota (the little girl I babysit) wanted to be in the room for some of the labor if it was okay that I also be there in case she wanted to make a quick exit. So, pretty soon here I may be in a delivery room. Crazzzzzyyyyy!!! I hope your last month of pregnancy is restful. Thinking about you lots and LOVE your blog!!!!!