Sunday, April 3, 2011

After several months of saying that I was going to start blogging, I've finally gotten myself to create my own blog.  Procrastination has always been a friend of mine, but I'm seriously excited to start sharing my life experiences with all of you.

In other news, I'll jump right in.  I should've started this blog yesterday because it was a pretty exciting day in my life.  Two years ago yesterday Chris and I got engaged.  We dated only 11 months.  I think it took me like three months or so to decide that I was in love with him and probably going to marry him.   Too soon?  No way!  It's funny how things sometimes seem to work out...the way you want them to.  In those two short years from the "Well, I really need you forever..." we've had the perfect (ly hot) wedding, created our first little teaner beaner (as we call him), and found out that we'll be moving to St. Louis next year so Chris can do that thing he's always wanted to do...become a radiologist. 

So yeah, life moves fast.  Smell the roses. 

(Wow, that felt good.  I knew I should've started this sooner.  It's really too bad I'm such a procrastinator.)
By the way, this is us 2 years ago when Chris proposed.  I was totally not expecting it, as you can tell by the way I look.  And apparently it was just another Thursday night out for Chris.  Yeah, we're a very casual couple.

No comments: