Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Couple, Not a Few

Today is April 5.  You know what that means?  Our Teaner Beaner is due in exactly 2 months!  When you're down to two you can say a couple instead of a few. So a couple more months and we're there!  Here are a few random thoughts today:

1.  How soon he'll actually be here!
2.  I really gotta get that baby room finished.
3.  Taking the beaner on walks in a stroller with 3 wheels (Yes, this was a constant thought throughout the day because it was SO nice outside...something we're not used to here in Omaha lately.  And a stroller with 3 wheels is something I've become obsessed with lately.  Not sure why because most 3 wheeled strollers are for jogging moms and well.....maybe I'll be that when I get the stroller?)
4.  The little guy being....little.  And cute.  And curling up in the fetal position and me patting his cute little bum.
5.  Wow, I need some maternity clothes.   So far I've bought 2 maternity items: leggings and black work pants, which I wear on repeat.
6.  What in the world is he going to look like?

Of course the list could go on and on because I think about him all the time.  But what it really boils down to is the fact that I just can't wait for motherhood! 

No comments: