Monday, April 11, 2011

sleep > to do list

Guess where I am right now.  The time is 9:05pm on Monday night.  If you guessed bed than you'd be right!  I have a ton of grading to do and so many thank you notes from 2 baby showers that I was supposed to at least get started.  But I didn't and at this point I'm feeling quite alright with choosing sleep.  I totally need it these days.  I'm more tired than ever!  Plus, everyone tells me I better sleep now cause once this beany is born it's over.  And by over, I mean adios to the days of sleeping in.  Yikes, that'll probably be the hardest change for me.

Today was the first day I think I felt beany have the hiccups.  It was the cutest thing. Why is everything he does the cutest thing?  I'm just dying to see him!  I'm going to try and convince the doctor to give us an ultrasound at our appt. on Wednesday.  Wish me luck on that...

In other news, happy birthday to my sister-in-law, friend and neighbor Jen!  We were sisters before we were actually sisters, if you know what I mean, and friends on top of that.  And now her and my brother live down the street from Chris and I.  Now that it's warmer, we really need to start walking to each other's houses more.  This is our last year for that....sad!! 

Isn't this is super cute pic of them?  Makes me want to be tan.

Ok, one last thing before I really start to snooze.  Some of you heard that I was in a wedding magazine in Omaha.  It's too bad the full article with all the pictures isn't online, but here's at least a little sample.  Anyone in Omaha can grab a free copy at the Hy-Vee floral department.


I hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments: