Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER! It's been a great long weekend so far.  I had Thursday and Friday off last week, which let me tell you, was well-needed.  I had today off and even get tomorrow off too which makes it even nicer.  One of the greatest things?  I got to see my sister Lauren.  She came home from the big MN.  I was so excited for her to come home!  I wanted her to see the bump  in person and feel the Beany kick.  She saw the bump alright...but as for the kicking...well, let's just say our little one wasn't into performing on the spot (perhaps a little foreshadowing of what's to come?).  I laid down, stretched out, drank orange juice.  Nope. nothing.  She's convinced he's not real.   But RIGHT when I got home, who'd I feel all active and ready to play?  Yeah....he's already got a mind of him own.  Yikes.
Anyway, guess who took ONE pic on Easter?  Yep, count 'em....ONE.  I had fabo plans to capture the day with the fam, the bump, etc. and I was only able to bust out my camera at the end of the day when we were over at our brother and sister-in-law's house.  But since I did end up taking the one pic afterall, I better post it.


Hopefully I become a better picture taker when Beany's born.  Which reminds me that I'm in the market for a nice, new, profesh-style cam.  Anyone have a good one they like?

Besides Easter Sunday, I've been meaning to tell you that Chris and I are pretty much 100% on the name for our little Teaner Beaner.  And we've been this way since the 18th week when we found out he was well......a he.  But for some reason it feels so much more official now.  It's amazing how this feeling of 'rightness' just comes over you.  I've liked this name for a while because it's the name of a Saint who I've prayed to for a few years and who is super special.  And not very well-known.  But the more Christopher and I look up the life of this saint, the more we are totally sure about it.  So excited to name our first born son after him.  June just can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Happy belated Easter! I can't wait to learn the bean's name too :)