Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Day to Myself?

Just a quick hello this morn....I mean afternoon.  Actually, believe it or not, I've been up since 9:15.  That's early for me on a weekend.  But it's a beautiful day today so I can't complain.  Plus, it's so much easier to get up knowing I have no real plans.  Why is that the greatest feeling?  I am so not a type A personality.

So on this fab day, I'm on a mission for some cute maternity clothes.  The hubs went to Kansas City for a Royals game which means I have the day with Teaners to shop til I drop!  Here's to hoping I'll find some cute clothes that aren't too expensive.  I'm seven and a half months prego and have only bought 2 maternity pants.  Yeah, it's time for some more, especially since I'm getting really creative, if not too creative, with the stuff I wear to work.  Good thing I'm not trying to impress any of my students!

I think I might try and update the other sections of this blog sometime later today, too.  I'm excited to get some pictures of my paintings up on here.  And seeing as how time is ticking in our house before we move to the Lou, I better get that going as well.....

....speaking of going....off to shop.....

No comments: