Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not So Sunny Sunday

So far I haven't done much today but mow.  I can never start the mower the first time using it for the year.  Both the mower and I are kinda rusty after several months without use.  But once the hubs gets it going, I honestly don't mind mowing.  Had some tunes on the ipod and went to town.  The hubs would mow but he has super bad grass allergies and I prefer that he be able to breathe the rest of the day.  He does do the grocery shopping so it evens out. I took some pictures of our house as it enters spring.  Check for some more pictures in the house to home section.


Wish there was some sun!
Aren't these tulips gorge?  That pink one is the only pink one that's bloomed so far.  Can't wait to see the other pink ones.  It'll really add the much needed color to the front of our house.
Welcome Spring!


1 comment:

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Tulips were definitely something I missed from the Midwest when we moved to Pasadena since no one goes through the effort of digging them up and putting them in the freezer over the winter to simulate the ground freezing :)

Of course now that we are in the Midwest I miss palm trees!