Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Child of Mine

Hi Baby!

Mommy's been thinking about you all day today!  Probably because you've been kicking up a storm.  Sometimes you even do these flips where I can see who knows what body part poking out of my stomach.  I think it's pretty adorable and whenever we're alone I talk to you about it.  I can't believe how cute you already are, even though I've never seen you.  Speaking about seeing you, I've really been thinking a lot about what you look like lately.  Are you gonna have Daddy's hair?  Mommy and Daddy's eyes?  Mommy's freckles? Either way, I hope this pic is no indication.  That would be weird...




This was made a few years ago by your aunt.  We thought it was funny.  Everytime Mommy and Daddy go to the doctor we want to see you, but since everything seems to be normal, we don't get an ultrasound.  So you behave in there and keep growing!  We love you so much already!

Love,
Mommy (and Daddy...he's looking through the grocery ads right now, as usual on Wednesday.  Gotta save moola for ya....heard you're gonna be expensive!)

No comments: