Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby at 33

My baby is just going crazy this week!  He must be getting so big because I'm feeling all sorts of body parts in all parts of my body (ok, mostly just my stomach...but he's pushing on things I didn't even know I had in there).  What a cute love!  Here he is at 33 weeks.



A few things I notice when I look at this picture:
1.  Wow, I'm actually pregnant.
2.  I think I need to go back to being a blonde. I miss it.
3.  It's too hard to keep the blonde up. and expensive.
4.  When can I get a tan?
5.  What will Baby look like?!

Besides being in love with Baby already, I rediscovered an old love today.  Ok, not so much a love, but sort of.  In the form of music.  Don't you love when you re-listen to a CD you haven't listened to in a while?  It's one of my favorite things.  Totally brings me back to my life when I loved it.  That's what happened to me when I was listening to my Adele pandora station.  Feist came on.  And it reminded  me how much I loved this CD.


I first became obsessed with this CD years ago when it came out.  I remember I was working at Ann Taylor Loft in the summer with some super fun girls who became my good friends.  We'd go out all the time.  This was sort of our summer soundtrack.  I love how music can bring you back.  For some reason I have a feeling this summer's soundtrack will be something...um...different.  Like in the form of baby einstein. ish. 

No comments: